Body wraps have been around for thousands of years. Dating back to the ancient Egyptians who used body wraps to contour the body and stimulate circulation. Today, there is a vast selection of body wraps offered for various skin concerns from cellulite, inch loss, detoxification, fat loss to soothing, pampering, moisturizing body wraps. Some target only specific parts of the body while others treat the body as a whole.
Wraps for inch loss:
- A wrap promoting inch loss through water elimination. This type of body wrap is often combined with heat from a sauna or exercise to cause excess sweating. This body wrap creates quick but temporary weight and inch loss.
- The second type of body wrap is reducing inches through the removal of toxins trapped in the body and the stimulation of the lymphatic system. The inch loss is permanent, provided toxins are not reintroduced to the body.
Wraps for improving the skin:
- Cellulite reducing body wraps utilize ingredients such as caffeine, which dehydrates the skin and produces a temporary tightening effect; or niacin, which helps remove trapped toxins from the fat cells.
- Moisturizing body wraps include a variety of ingredients such as butter, chocolate, clay, eucalyptus, honey, rosemary, etc. These are great for relaxation and improving the look of your skin.
There is a common misconception that body wraps will aid in weight loss by removing fat. While they may speed up metabolism temporarily and therefore burn calories, there is no evidence to support that body wraps are significant tool for fat loss.
At RejuvaTrim Aesthetics in Pensacola we offer M’lis Professional Body Contour Wraps
We combine the relaxing spa experience with a body wrap that guarantees inch loss and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and firmer.
Developed by a bio-chemist from the UCLA medical center, the M’Lis Professional Body Contour Wrap may be used in two ways: for inch loss and reduction of cellulite or for detoxification and lymphatic cleansing. The M’lis body contour wrap does both. It flushes toxins and waste materials from the system through internal detoxification of the body. Stored toxins are permanently removed at the cellular level through the circulatory and lymphatic systems. This creates a permanent inch loss of 4 to 14 inches per wrap, while improving general health, nourishing the skin, and contouring the soft areas of the body.
What you can expect with a M’lis Professional Body Contour Wrap at RejuvaTrim Aesthetics in Pensacola, Florida:
- Relaxation and pampering.
- Results: 4 to 14 inches in one session. Up to half a dress size.
- Skin that looks firmer, healthier and less dimpled.
- No shower required.
- Follow-up care through our home care kits.
You can benefit from a M’lis Professional Body Contour Wrap if you
- need to lose several inches quickly (in less than two hours). Great for
- weddings, balls and formal events
- military PRT (Physical Readiness Test) & PFT (Physical Fitness Test)
- modeling or performances
- a date with that special someone
- want to reduce cellulite
- desire to get rid of excess toxins
- would like to improve your lymphatic system
- are on a diet and exercise regimen and would like to lose inches along the way
Cost per wrap: $125 * Package of 3: $325 * Package of 6: $599
Questions? Just text or call us at (850) 725-8746 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to wrap? CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.